- Crafting the idea
- Lighting/Color correction
- Detail shots
This isn’t only a composition rule but is also a helpful guide. In this case the player would follow the path towards the large building in the distance, not only because it stands out because of the height, also all edges of the surrounding buildings point towards that direction. Besides that, I did use the concrete chunks around the concrete pile as a guide, I thought the brightness of the chunks would trigger the player to move in that direction as well.
- · Smart and effective asset structure
- · Better defined block out level
- · Explore more artistic ways with compositions
- · Create (more) paintovers to explore ideas